LFNF - Vinon-sur-Verdon
Flight Simulator X & Prepar3d V3, V4, V5
LMT simulation offers you, with LFNF, Vinon-sur-Verdon, the first platform of a large series dedicated to the airfields in
the Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur french region.
The airfield of Vinon-sur-Verdon, located on the border of the departments of the Var and Alpes de Haute-Provence, is home to numerous associations dedicated to different aeronautical activities:
- Piloting school (Glider pilot certificate, private pilot licence, initiation in aeronautic, mountain and night flight ...).
- touristic flights and introductory flights, first flights.
- training in competition for sporting events
Fly from Vinon to travel over the Alps, North or South, or to the coast of the French Riviera on exciting discovery
This scene, the second by LMT Simulation, was modeled with the same attention to detail and optimization as LFMD Cannes Mandelieu.
• High level of realism.
• High resolution textures from photos taken on site.
• Day / Night and seasonal textures.
• Animations (Vehicles, characters).
• Static devices (gliders, ulm, airplanes)
• Volumetric Grass (3D)
• IA air traffic
• With SODE software: Animated doors for hangar 25, animated windsocks (speed and wind direction)
• Optimized for FranceVFR PACA Vol.2
Requires: Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Steam Edition - Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2, V3, V4 and V5.
Price : € 15